Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

181 - 200 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
I am finding that the turbo grill part number comes up as the regular XP grill on 2019+ parts lookup. Part number 5455542-070. Are they only making the plastic grill with the Polaris logo in the center now?

That part number is the turbo grille...just the center section

That's all I am looking for is the grille. I have a 2019 XP 1000.

I have a oe 18 turbo s front grill insert if you’re interested shoot me a txt 210-396-1040

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone have the best place to order this front end? I’ve checked Polaris, Babbitt, etc. the shipping on the front is ridiculous.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
5,065 Posts
Partzilla is better now, RMATV doesn’t do discounted prices anymore.... Partzilla will give you the discount when you add to your cart

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Partzilla is better now, RMATV doesn’t do discounted prices anymore.... Partzilla will give you the discount when you add to your cart

Recently partzilla raised their prices (at least on the fascia is what I checked). So RMATV is cheaper now ($190) for textured black and free fast shipping. They usually ship same or next day and they’ve got a really good inventory. Plus they will match partzilla if they were to have a better price. I’ve ordered from partzilla and they take way too long and many times they have contacted me after the sale and said they need more money due to oversized item (fascia). I’ve heard the same report from others many times. Note, at RMATV you do have to add to cart to see your actual price. Just looking at the parts diagram gives you MSRP.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
5,065 Posts
I’ve ordered from RMATV for years because of the the reasons you’ve mentioned, I’ll have to check again, because they must’ve started doing the add to cart thing recently, I switched to Partzilla because they never stopped the discounts whereas RMATV did (even after adding to cart), at least for a couple months, I’ll have to start checking when I order OEM parts again now lol.

I haven’t had a bad experience with Partzilla yet, but I’ve only ordered 3 or 4 times, they are definitely slower than RMATV tho

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts

Well, I have great news to share, RMATV does discounts again on OEM part. So when you look up OEM parts, they show the non-discount price. If you add it to your cart, it will now be at the discounted price! I just discovered this last week. It looks like they were definitely taking a hit in parts orders so did a sneaky way of allowing the discounts. They are only shown in the cart.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
5,065 Posts

Well, I have great news to share, RMATV does discounts again on OEM part. So when you look up OEM parts, they show the non-discount price. If you add it to your cart, it will now be at the discounted price! I just discovered this last week. It looks like they were definitely taking a hit in parts orders so did a sneaky way of allowing the discounts. They are only shown in the cart.
It seems like they're almost watching this thread even lol... I just pulled up some stuff i was looking at a week ago (primary clutch for an xpt4 to be exact), last i looked, it only showed MSRP in the diagram view, and didn't give a discount when added to the cart....right now when i pulled it up, it actually displays the discounted price in the diagram view again...599 compared to the 739 MSRP....glad to see things returning to normal! and happy i can start using RMATV again

·
Registered
62 Posts
I recently bought a new 2019 RZR 900 S. I’m going to go ahead and swap the fascia. Thanks to those who pioneered the way without longtravel05 I don’t think id even try it.
I’m still having a little trouble finding the fascia in black pearl then the wide open grill,really don’t want it to say Polaris on the grill.
I’ll keep you posted on how this goes.....

181 - 200 of 204 Posts