Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure someone will make a run at this, when you do, post it here!:wink

Anyone know if it'll work yet?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
No reason at all it won’t fit. Just depends how pricey the parts are from Polaris. Anyone have part numbers to look up yet

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I’m crossing my fingers. They just changed the front end in 17. All looks the same other than suspension. I would bet it fits wonderfully

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
I’m guessing it doesn’t fit, bumper mounts are drastically different. Given that I imagine mounting points for plastics are different too, but hopefully I am wrong.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm still curious if anyone has ordered parts to try this yet. I know its only been out a few months.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Would be cool if it would, I'm not much of a fan on therear ends on the new ones though.
I have been debating on doing the 17-18 front end for a bit just for the grill opening to let it shed heat.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I know can be done seen one some on a older turbo not sure details passed them going into our dunes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hopefully they chime in. Would like to add the guage cluster as well of the 19. This way I don’t need to trade in for a newer model yet. Plus the front fascia looks sock

·
Registered
58 Posts
Agreed, my favorite part about driving a Rzr S was having the heads up display and the ride command on the map setting.

Hopefully they chime in. Would like to add the guage cluster as well of the 19. This way I don’t need to trade in for a newer model yet. Plus the front fascia looks sock

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

So try it and let us know!

1 - 20 of 204 Posts