Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best deal out there! New (almost) 2018 RZR XP 4 Turbo Dynamix Ride Command Edition LOADED to the max! IT IS a beautiful red.

It is still under warranty with a 5 year Extended Warranty ($1900). There is only 30 hours on Engine and 210 Miles on the odometer. This machine has just about every conceivable option you could want including some very nice Simpson Vortex Ostrich front seats ($950) for comfort and a Bazooka sound bar ($530). It also includes 4 Sena Communication headsets ($850) and helmets ($240) for easily talking to your guests while on the trail. The $1400 Ultimate Skid Plate protects you from underside tree, limb or rock damage.

I purchased it on 3/15/2019. WIFE too scared to ride after we got it. And there are not too many places to ride in this area. So it doesn’t get used. It is time for it to go.

A new 2019 today with just the factory options will cost you $34360.81 plus tax! And it will not include any of the extras listed below, worth over + $8300. I am only asking $30k.

Here is a part list of installed options. Below is a link to my spreadsheet with hyperlinks to each item so you can inspect each item separately. I am willing to sell items separately to lower the cost of the razor.

Here is the parts list and a link to my spreadsheet with hyperlinks to each part so you can see them in detail: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0hm2hfh75zuaim/2018 RZR 1000 Turbo Dynamix Cost List.xlsx?dl=0

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Other Parts Included

Attachments

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Nice machine and not trying to bust your bubble but if you want to sell it you're way high. A new 18 XPT4 Ride Command sold for $18.5k and accessories are worth about .30 on the dollar. Realistically it's maybe a $22-23k machine at best

1 - 7 of 7 Posts