Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the original owner. I bought it in February of 2018 and have used it three times, not in a hurry to sell it but I don't have the time to use it as much as I thought I would. It has 85 miles on it and 27 hours, absolutely nothing wrong with it.

The roof is a Audioformz Level 4 top with 6 speakers and rear light and front light bar. Extremely loud! I paid $3,300 for the top alone. Also comes with a Polaris lock and ride windshield, comes on and off very easy. The tires are BKT 18-8's and the wheels are MSA's. I also have a S3 Powersports 5" lift on it.

No trades or low ball offers. I have this financed through Go Federal Credit Union which is local so we can either meet there and do a bill of sale so you can get the title or I will mail you the title. Asking $19300

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
I see this far too often, people selling new RZR’s for the reason don’t have time for it and never use it. LOL impulse buy!?!? Don’t people think before spending 20k on a new machine ?

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
104 Posts
Not too bash anything but also 85 miles with 27 hours on it. Must have left the key on with the music going in the yard right?

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well since it seems I need to explain myself for selling my rzr, this is my third one I've owned but I didn't plan on having another kid before this was bought, or starting a new business. At this point it's an expensive paper weight with a bad a** sound system that's good for listening to music to in the garage. I think it was 22K with the warranty and top :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts