Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: 2017 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo

Need help finding the solution.

I cleaned up the accessory wiring for this 17’ Turbo and the instrument cluster is now acting up. It was working as it should before I cleaned it up. I did check to make sure everything was working before reassembling the dash. Everything worked as it should. Fast forward after the dash has been put back together, the cluster doesn’t start up besides when it wants too. When I power the rzr up, I press the “Mode” and the ODO and “12:00” appear but none of the buttons work.

The RZR turns on, Light turn on, 4x4 switch works just fine. Just the Cluster and the lights switch will flicker when I turn the machine off. I took it apart again and cleaned up the prongs and reconnected and still wont illuminate as it should.

Some have been telling me it sounds like a possible ground issue. I am not very familiar with electric connections but know some. I located the only ground spot I was able to find in the back between the motor and the battery. I was not able to locate any other grounds towards the front.

Has anyone else run into this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts