Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2017 Polaris RZR 1000S
Next season is time for a new machine, so figured I would try to sell outright before trading in.

3700 miles, 183 hours
Machine has been well taken care of with OEM fluids. Polaris extended warranty until June 2020
Everything works as it should.
I do most of my trail riding in northern WI and the U.P., so miles can add up quickly.
Extras on the machine include a winch, light bar, roof, half windshield, lower door inserts, Longhorn Fab seat lowering bases, LED headlights and EMP fender flares.
While cleaning the clutches, I had noticed a little wear on the secondary clutch last season from the square pucks around 2000 miles and had the secondary replaced under warranty. I had them install a set of hunterworks rollers in place of the square pucks to prevent the problem going forward.
Machine is still on it's original belt, I have a new spare belt that will go with the machine.

Asking $11,000 OBO

Since I was getting the machine ready for trade in, I have taken off most of the extras.
I have the following items that can be purchased separately or worked into a price:

-Rockford Fosgate PMX-2 head unit with storage box enclosure and a rocker switch to install in the dash.
-SSV works overhead speaker enclosure with 2 6.5" SSV works speakers
-Single PRP suspension seat, carbon with orange stitching
-Pair of Dragonfire 3" harnesses
-Polaris overhead storage bag
-Polaris door bags
-Factory UTV UHMW A-Arm guards
-Factory UTV UHMW rock sliders
-Kimpex rear storage box
-Rogue Powersports mesh front windshield

Machine is located in Oconomowoc WI

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts