Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Vendor
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Another reminder!

If you're attending this years' Rally, seek out a Discount Tire employee for Rally Tokens! The Rugged Radios & Discount Tire ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY runs through May 29th and Rally Tokens increase the odds of winning!

If you haven't already, be sure to signup for your chance at $3,150.00 in prizes! This is NOT limited to Rally participants only, any one at home may enter!

SIGNUP: Rugged Radios & Discount Tire | ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY!

·
Vendor
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
So this happened during our afternoon ride today to LaSalle Mountains. Unfortunately the snow got too deep to make it safely to our destination, so we turned around. It was a good thing as we had to pull one machine out of a snow bank. Not exactly what we expected but we had a blast!

A hot shower has never felt so good!

·
Vendor
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
We ended day 2 of The Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks with our Ice Cream Social and Raffle night!!!

With freezers filled full of ice cream to help set the mood, it was time to give away thousands of dollars worth of prizes!!! The air was filled with excitement in anticipation for the raffle! There were tons of free shirts, hats, and other awesome goodies thrown out into the packed crowd.

We raffled off several sets of UTV tires and wheels, truck/passenger tires, trailer tires, along with Pelican coolers and cups, and Smitty built products to boot. About half way through our raffle Greg and Steve from Rugged Radios jumped up onto the stage and gave away some of their outstanding Rugged Radios which included a full package and intercom.

By the end of the night there was over $12,000 worth of goods handed out. I would say almost everyone in the crowd went away with something. It was a fitting ending to another fun filled day at the Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks!

Today is Vendor Day so if you're in attendance be sure to stop by the Discount Tire booth and check out some of the hottest UTV tires and wheels available for your side by side!

·
Vendor
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
In Discount Tire fashion, we got up early before the start of vendor day and headed out to Moab Rim to have some fun! Moab Rim is a bit intimidating the first time you do it but is such a blast!

We had a full range of tires to test on the trail from the Tensor Desert Series to the Gladiator ATR. Each and every one of them did a great job! No flats and no issues making it up any of the obstacles. The new Rage One One and Rage Three Five Two also held tough and the bolt on scratch guards kept our wheels guarded from potential trail hazards.

Stay tuned for more wheeling pics! Tomorrow we're sponsoring runs on Poison Spider and Fins-N-Things!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great coverage thanks! I was planning to attend this year but due to some issues with our rental camper we didn't make the trip. Maybe next year!

·
Vendor
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Great coverage thanks! I was planning to attend this year but due to some issues with our rental camper we didn't make the trip. Maybe next year!
That's frusting, but I'm glad you've been following along with us here! Hopefully we'll see you next year!

·
Vendor
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Nice pictures. From the heat of the desert, to the cold of the snow. Amazing. Maybe someday soon we will be there. Retirement in a couple of years, is just around the corner.
Congratulations on your upcoming retirement! You certainly won't be disappointed with Moab and all it has to offer.

Thank you for following along!

·
Vendor
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Two days left at the Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks! Today we are running Fins and Things and look forward to wheeling with fellow enthusiasts! Stay tuned for pictures from this ride.

If you're in attendance and haven't met up with any of the Discount Tire crew, be sure you do so you can pick up Rally Tokens! The Rugged Radios and Discount Tire ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY isn't far off and the tokens increase the odds of winning.

For those at home, you can still signup HERE!.

Here are some random photos the crew have taken since arriving in Moab. Good times!

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I can't believe I was one week early! We just spent the week of 6th-13th there. We had a great time but being there with the Discount group would've been awesome! (although the wife would not have been impressed with the snow) See you there next year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for keeping us posted on all the fun some of us are missing out on! :wink I just picked up my first Rzr and am anxious to get it out to Moab. I used to go Jeeping there frequently but am really looking forward to doing the trails with my Rzr. ROTR looks like a blast, and I should be able to make it next year.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts