Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 900 S
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, after long discussions and death matches, it is time to sell. This is my 2016 RZR 900S. It has been garage kept and maintained. Tons of accessories. EMP Front bumper with a top mount KFI Stealth 3500 winch. Polaris glass windshield, ProArmor door skins, Trail Armor fenders, Dragonfly rock sliders, ProArmor harnesses, Poly Polaris rear panel, 30 inch Black water evolution tires and 14 inch MSA Kore 20 wheels.Bandit shocks all the way around. Gilomen Inovations performance tune on the ECU. Halo LED Headlights. The Probox roof was sold separately but does have a poly roof on it. There are some issues with it. It wont start and I have replaced fuel pump and components, injectors, cleaned grounds, and changed fuel. it is getting fuel to the injector bar but am unsure why it will not start. Im assuming it is electrical at this point and it may be something as simple as a sensor or a wiring harness. however, this unit has been a great one and i hate to sell. I feel that this is a simple fix but am out of options to try. still proud of it and know what it is capable of. it is a very clean unit. asking $10.,000 OBO. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer all of them. Please make respectful offers.
IMG_4739.jpg

IMG_4740.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4743.jpg

IMG_4744.jpg

IMG_4745.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

IMG_4747.jpg

IMG_4748.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

IMG_4749.jpg