Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2016 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS with trailer for sale was - $11500, now selling for $10,900.

Original owner, 440 miles, Power Steering, Spectra Orange.

Front bumper, roof, winch, aux. battery, lower doors, spare tire, cargo box, rock sliders, light bar, passenger heated seat, RC2 air filter, mirrors, rear net, half windshield and 4 point harness for driver and passenger.

Also included, a Carry-On brand 6ft. x 10ft. trailer, with spare tire, purchased new when I purchased the RZR.

I will also include a bunch of new spare parts that I have also bought. The list includes the following.

1 front axle, 1 rear axle, 1 Gates drive belt, 1 set of Polaris front brake pads, 1 set of Polaris rear brake pads and 2 NGK spark plugs.

I won’t sell the trailer separately.

No trades, local pick up only.

Aurora, Ohio 44202
image006.jpg
image005.jpg
image007.jpg
image008.jpg
image004.jpg
image003.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Bump.
Price drop.
10,900 with trailer. Doesn’t get much better than this. This thing is like brand new. I have the title in hand and ready to go.
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is this still available?
Great. Thanks for the quick reply. I currently have an offer in on an xp1000 that is local to me but my wife really likes yours. Must be the heated seat! I will be getting back with you soon. Any wiggle room on the price?

·
Registered
725 Posts
This is a deal! Somebody better get on it! My gf is looking to get one in the fall I would be out there tomarrow to get it if she wanted one now.lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a little wiggle room. And yes the heated seat is nice. I got for my wife. Lol. I literally have rode this 3 time last summer. I’m looking to move on to something else. Anyway let me know. I’m available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts