Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I have a 2015 RZR900S on the wire running to the front diff I have 12.3v on the red and a constant 3.3v on the gray wether the switch is switch on or off the switch i powering 12v out on the gray wire when u switch is on and 0v off as it should wondering if anyone has run into this before I start trying to figure out how to troubleshoot the ecm also have a code 520207-5 on the dash any help would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So tested all the wires the awd wire leaving the ecu has 3.3 volts on it at all times so I’m guessing my ecu is fried as I’d expect to see some sort of change even if the wire was broken further down the line headed to the front differential

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
So tested all the wires the awd wire leaving the ecu has 3.3 volts on it at all times so I’m guessing my ecu is fried as I’d expect to see some sort of change even if the wire was broken further down the line headed to the front differential
My understanding is the front diff has voltage all the time. They switch the negative side.

·
Vendor
282 Posts
Hopefully this helps 520207-5 = All Wheel Drive Control Circuit - Current below normal. which = P1836
Power is always supplied to the diff then it is controlled by the ECU grounding it. here is a diagram of your machine AWD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks yes the power side of the diff has a constant 12v and the wire from the switch to the ecu switches 12v on and off correctly it’s the neutral wire from the ecu to the front diff that has 3.3v on it constant and doesn’t ever change that voltage wether the switch circuit is on or off I was just wondering if there was a reason the ecu would only put out a constant 3.3v I’m guessing it’s a short in the ecu as all the wires seem to ohm out and operate it just seems to be the ecu not supplying the correct voltage. Is there anywhere that sells ecu’s for a decent price

·
Vendor
282 Posts
Thanks yes the power side of the diff has a constant 12v and the wire from the switch to the ecu switches 12v on and off correctly it’s the neutral wire from the ecu to the front diff that has 3.3v on it constant and doesn’t ever change that voltage wether the switch circuit is on or off I was just wondering if there was a reason the ecu would only put out a constant 3.3v I’m guessing it’s a short in the ecu as all the wires seem to ohm out and operate it just seems to be the ecu not supplying the correct voltage. Is there anywhere that sells ecu’s for a decent price
On the brown with white wire you should have 12v when not engaged and less than 1v if engaged. Is the wire less than .5 ohms from ECU to Diff connection? If it is then you are correct the ECU grounding driver may have an issue. If you need an ECU we do sell them and can match your VIN info into it also. Do you have a flash in it?

·
Registered
370 Posts
If the only issue with the ecu is the awd, you could just rig up a dash switch - just be mindful to not engage unless under 3000 rpm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts