Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 RZR 900 50" Wide machine, we are currently running testing on this unit with our NEW 2" lift kit for this new Polaris RZR Model. The lift has been installed for approx. 3 or 4 weeks so far with good feedback. We should have a couple more kits available at a discount for further "in the field" testing very soon. Retail on this kit will be $195 Cdn. plus shipping, our discounted " Field Test" kits will go for $140 plus shipping and I'll offer up 5 kits in total at this discount. How this works, you buy the kit at full price, take a few installation pics, maybe some before and after pics if you have the room, and tell us how it works for you. Once we get your feedback and your pics, we will refund your credit card or paypal the discount total of $55 Canadian.

I currently have 5 test kits and they will go "first come first serve" between here, and the 3 sections on FB I have them listed.

·
Registered
449 Posts
2015 RZR 900 50" Wide machine, we are currently running testing on this unit with our NEW 2" lift kit for this new Polaris RZR Model. The lift has been installed for approx. 3 or 4 weeks so far with good feedback. We should have a couple more kits available at a discount for further "in the field" testing very soon. Retail on this kit will be $195 Cdn. plus shipping, our discounted " Field Test" kits will go for $140 plus shipping and I'll offer up 5 kits in total at this discount. How this works, you buy the kit at full price, take a few installation pics, maybe some before and after pics if you have the room, and tell us how it works for you. Once we get your feedback and your pics, we will refund your credit card or paypal the discount total of $55 Canadian.

I currently have 5 test kits and they will go "first come first serve" between here, and the 3 sections on FB I have them listed.
Pm'd / emailed!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have any of the 5 test kits left?? I will write up an awesome detailed and pictured install write up and show it off on here and other sites on my wife's Black Pearl 2015 Trail. Right now I pretty much have to hook her to my huge 900 and drag it everywhere she goes lol. These things have ZZERO ground clearance.
Also do you guys know will 29.5's fit before I get a lift on it??

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The first machine is running strong, the guy rides all the time and has no complaints at all, loves the crap out of it. The 5 other kits are either delivered or on route and I am working on 10 more kits, just another small run for now. So far about half of those are spoken for. If you want one, shoot us an email at [email protected]
Paul.

·
Registered
255 Posts
any pics of the kit paul? Is this just a lift bracket on lower shock mount, or is it a relocation on the top mounts? :popcorn:

·
Registered
449 Posts
any pics of the kit paul? Is this just a lift bracket on lower shock mount, or is it a relocation on the top mounts? :popcorn:

I'm going to install mine this afternoon and I also have the install instructions from RDC. Let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The front is a top shock kit that is very similar to our Front RZR S kit, the rear is mounted at the lower end of the shock.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Thanks to Rubberdown I got one of the first five kits on the field tester deal. I got the kit on yesterday and fired off my report and some pics to RDC. All kit parts are high quality and finished nicely, heavy plate steel and powdercoated. Installation is very simple. With no preload on the shocks, I got 2" on the front and just shy on the rear. Here's a before and after, pardon the dirty rig.

ImageUploadedByRZRForums.net1421255321.935310.jpg ImageUploadedByRZRForums.net1421255348.029124.jpg

If anyone has any questions let me know. I plan on riding this weekend and will fire back a ride report. PM your email address and I will send the full report and all before and after photos including measurements.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Finally got an opportunity to go out for a ride on the weekend and see how the machine performed with the new lift. As per my previous post, install was very simple, all parts were machined and finished nicely, fit excellent and I got a true 2" of lift without having to add preload / spacers or anything that would negatively effect ride quality.

Basically, from a ride and handling perspective, it's very similar to stock. The ride is fairly compliant, with small and medium sized bumps not affecting the chassis. Large drops or sharp edges can of course be felt, but with similar ride compliance to stock height. Turns can be taken at speed without excess roll or sway. There is perhaps a small sensation of increased top heavy due to higher centre of gravity, but still very reasonable in my opinion and cornering attitude is substantially better than my 570 when it was lifted by a similar amount.

The extra ground clearance was very helpful in the snow and on the deeply rutted trails that I ride locally. There was lots of places where stock height machines i was with were getting high centred that I maintained traction on and was able to drive through. There is also a particularly steep drop down on one section of trail where I've got high centred before that I drove over this ride out.

I should also mention that axle angles are still very conservative with this lift, not worried at all about binding or wear due to severe angles.

From a visual perspective, I think this lift gives it the right amount of clearance for the dimensions. This machine and my previous 570 both looked too low stock given the dimensions in my opinion.

Overall, I am very pleased with all aspects of this kit. It gives me just the right amount of lift for a Trail machine, maintains conservative axle angles, keeps all sway bars in place, installs simply and is nicely finished, especially for the price.

Here's a pic of some snow blasting. If anyone has any questions, let me know.

·
MudBogger
12 Posts
whats the biggest lift that ahs been made so far? i currently have a 2'' highlifter and its just not cutting it. it rides like a mule and still doesn't give the clearance i want. im a hard core mud rider so im looking for at least 4''

·
Registered
255 Posts
Has anyone not gained 2" with the new batch of kits? Put it on this weekend and got about 1.5" on the rear but only 3/4" on the front:sad: I put in a call to Paul , but don't think I;m doing anything wrong...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts