Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi-Do you make these headlight rings in green for a 13 xp 900.If so how much
shipped to 85383.thanks Dave
Hi Dave,

We are in the process of designing, testing and manufacturing TricRings to fit your 900. There is a interest thread that will keep you updated in the "General" forum if you are interested.

It will contain pre-order info once we are ready to hit the "GO" button.

Regards,

Ben
The above quote is from June 1st, 8 months and waiting. Any updates for us XP 900 owners?

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Hello KSC,

Your long awaited TricRings for 570 / 800 / 900 models are actually in production as I type. They went through a couple re-designs and additional testing by members of this forum, in addition to being on a development list of approximately 50 other products we have on the board.

We have (and will) avoided giving "hard" delivery dates, but the light at the end of the tunnel are actually 570 / 800 / 900 TricRings LOL.

Once dates have solidified, I will post a pre-order link in the general forum

Thanks for your patience!!

Regards, Ben

·
Registered
457 Posts
Thanks for the update.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Sub

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
After a long, long, long wait, our TricRings for the RzR 800 / 900 models are in stock and now shipping in limited quantities. All colors available as of today (Red, Green, White, Blue, Yellow/Amber). $149.95 shipped in CONUS USA

Better pictures coming soon!!!

Click Here to order --->Tricled

·
Registered
457 Posts
Great, Thanks for the update. Will probably order mine when I get home from vacation.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts