Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my rzr now 3 weeks and recently decided to lift it. Has anyone lifted a 2013 yet? And if so what lift. Lookin to lift about 2".

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Just crank the springs. You'll get more lift.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thinks for the info. I made calls to both racertech and xtreme and according to them it seems to be some differences in the front end between the 12 and 13. The answer i got from Katie at racertech is that they they "thinks it will work", not a sure answer. The answer i got from xtreme is that they are working on it. The back seems to work but the front is different. They are trying the xp front lift on the 800s because it seems to be closer. This week they will have a 800s in so that they can finalize.
I will keep everyone posted on my findings.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Buddy of mine put Racer Tech Progressive Rate Springs for his S and they lifted his RZR around 4 inches. Done deal in my opinion.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just recently installed S3"s 3" bracket lift on mine and it is an hell of a lift. Great lift for the 2013 and easy to install.

·
Ohio State Buckeyes
22 Posts
if you are using that s3 3inch lift can your rzr be stock? do i need different axles?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just put the s3 lift on my 2014 rzr s and I have binding with all 4 stock axles. Its a great looking lift but too much for those weak polaris axles.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have a rubberdown customs 2" lift on mine and the fronts bound at full droop. It was no big deal but I made some custom limit straps to prevent that from happening.

I am happy with the rubberdown customs 2" lift, rides decent running factory fox shocks and turned preload up a tiny bit for a little more lift it currently sits 14.5" in front and 14" in rear on factory bighorns after settling with about 1/4 to a 1/2 more preload over factory specs.

It rides nearly factory, just a little stiffer but you can always back off the springs a hair. I found that sitting at factory 12.5" I had hardly any preload on the shocks and the thing handled amazing so it was like a win win situation lift when you want and great handling when you want it all with adjusting preload.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just replaced all the axles with s3 powersports titan axles and no more problems with binding. Sitting at 15 inches in rear and 19 inches up front.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just recently installed S3"s 3" bracket lift on mine and it is an hell of a lift. Great lift for the 2013 and easy to install.
Do you have any pictures?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts