Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have these arrived at dealers yet? Have we see any in the wild?

Looking for a review as i am considering this machine..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Have these arrived at dealers yet? Have we see any in the wild?

Looking for a review as i am considering this machine..
If it Pops and backfires like 2012 model steer clear of it. Cause Polaris will never fix it.:beatdeadhorse:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I get a few, but not many, and only when accelerating down hill. You can easily fix that with Alba's fuel controller.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I ordered a 570 LE that is set to arrive around the 25th. As far as I know there are none out west. One dealer told me they added more HP in the 2013 and another told me the black was going to be a metallic black. I sure would like to see one to put a squash to the rumors.

·
Registered
118 Posts
mine is in got the call yesterday.......yep day after me holidays....gunna pick it up thursday after work....may be sick friday

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im in north Texas and none of the dealers have gotten them. I hope it is the metallic paint, i have that on my 2012 ranger and it looks great! Please give some feedback when you guys pick up yours..

·
Administrator
50,344 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I get a few, but not many, and only when accelerating down hill. You can easily fix that with Alba's fuel controller.
Kruncho,, Is that a 2013?? I am also planning on a '13 570 LE here too,, Like to look at or check out unit first before pulling the trigger however...have not seen any on trails yet,,,, Well let's correct that.. "wife" wants try a RZR,, I am staying on my '12 550 EPS.. ( she has a '11 550 EPS and she likes very much, guess it will be for sale soon ) Thinks she would perfer to "drive" instead of "ride" ATV,, go figure??

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Mine is the '12 570, but my bet is that they haven't changed the mapping much for the '13 due to needing to pass the EPA emissions testing for all 50 states. They have to run them lean to do so.

I sold my '08 TRX700XX and moved to the RZR. I couldn't be more happy. Will never go back to a quad. My wife loves the RZR also, so its just a great fit all around for the both of us.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mine is the '12 570, but my bet is that they haven't changed the mapping much for the '13 due to needing to pass the EPA emissions testing for all 50 states. They have to run them lean to do so.

I sold my '08 TRX700XX and moved to the RZR. I couldn't be more happy. Will never go back to a quad. My wife loves the RZR also, so its just a great fit all around for the both of us.
Mr KrunchO,,
You are mostlikly right on the mapping.. Glad you like the RZR,, what kind of mileage by now?? thanks, Fuzzy

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I LOVE my RZR. Drive it as my daily driver to and from work. I don't know exactly what mileage I am getting, but I do know this: As my daily commuter ride, I can go a full month on 1 tank of fuel. That is roughly 200 + miles on the tank. Most of the driving is 25mph with one stretch at 35. I am actually keeping track on this tank and so far I have 3 days of commute on a full tank, and it still reads full with no bars missing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I LOVE my RZR. Drive it as my daily driver to and from work. I don't know exactly what mileage I am getting, but I do know this: As my daily commuter ride, I can go a full month on 1 tank of fuel. That is roughly 200 + miles on the tank. Most of the driving is 25mph with one stretch at 35. I am actually keeping track on this tank and so far I have 3 days of commute on a full tank, and it still reads full with no bars missing.
Sorry KrunchO,,was not clear I guess,, was refering to miles on RZR, not fuel mileage.. I assume you have your RZR street legal? Fuzzy

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Yeah my RZR is street legal. Lets see, I just hit 25 hours on it, but not sure of the mileage. Will have to check that.

·
Registered
118 Posts
ok guys its here in the garage....570 le trail ..god i hate saftey stickers....be takin' them off first thing. owners manual shows it has different clutch springs #s availible if you want........apparently this is the first in canada ......i joked to the dealer mech that i'll be fine combing his prep.... gues i get to raz his butt.....to save him... i'll just say i'm glad i like to tinker cuz' i had to start a list....hey polaris guys why orange stripe?? dont get the link....but i like orange so its cool. the diff lock switch is a 3 way rocker deal diff unlocked diff locked an 4 wheel . was tryin to remember sum of the speculation questions from the earlier posts any other info needed ??

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Yeah my RZR is street legal. Lets see, I just hit 25 hours on it, but not sure of the mileage. Will have to check that.
I have exactly 444 miles on it so far.

·
Registered
118 Posts
gloss black.....sigh........for this week only then swirly scratchy city here i come

·
Registered
118 Posts
OK been over everything, guess im just fussy as to where and how things should be tied back, routed . plus general assembly mess ups (clamps half installed on intake tubes,loose clamps,body bolts not completly done up) and yep removed silly safety stickers ( almost 50 i think i get the idea) now looks way better the stickers just killed the look 4 me. engine brake works awsome , kicks in at almost crawl speed off throttle
seem strange to have to accelerate to go down hill from idle over the edge . should realy prolong brake wear. i have pics and will have to read how to post em. i stated the only diff i could find other than the obvious extras was the spring #'s on the clutch they are 570 base model black/almond p/n 3235088 570 le red p/n 3234452
just noticed the book says supposed to have 6 led high low headlamps on le model
i looked and it looks like regular 55 w bulb for sure with high/low beam
will call dealer n grill em bout that. now as for pics..........

1 - 20 of 37 Posts