1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
mines here 1st one in canada gunna get scratchy real quick but features r great

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Wife wants one of those, with Bones' OMF pink billet bead locks no less...

·
Registered
26 Posts
looks great. cant wait. just got an e mail from the dealer said in transit may be here by weekend.
Hey, Susquehanna,,
What dealer do you work with??,, no problem if you prefer not to mention name..Wife would like to try one ( on a '2011 550eps now and loves unit,, go figure?? ) Not many around from what i am told.. thanks, fuzzy

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Nice ride. I like the black. Are the newer 570's having the same problems as the first batches? My friend is thinking about one.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Member (Action ) got his today ,sweet ride .

What top is on the 570 LE ??? looks good,,half windsheid looks good too,,, Don't think they are Cooter Brown products,,, maybe i am wrong?? Thanks Fuzzy
That's the same roof I have on my 2012 model 570. It's a Polaris product. The half windshield is also Polaris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
looks great. cant wait. just got an e mail from the dealer said in transit may be here by weekend.
Hey, Susquehanna,,
What dealer do you work with??,, no problem if you prefer not to mention name..Wife would like to try one ( on a '2011 550eps now and loves unit,, go figure?? ) Not many around from what i am told.. thanks, fuzzy
backwoods outdoor, walnutport pa.

·
Registered
54 Posts
ok fuzzy ,backwoods polaris, walnutport pa. they are just starting out . treated me ok .thought id give them the sale. 120 miles from my home.the dealer a bought my 09 browning 700 ranger from, i would not go back to. a good dealer is hard to find. one that goes out of their way to make sure your happy. we will see.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very Nice! i want that same model, Hows the ride?
I just had time for a very quick ride last night after we got home. So far its great, good power and handles great. We're taking it out this weekend for a longer ride and I'll have a better impression then.

John

·
Registered
26 Posts
ok fuzzy ,backwoods polaris, walnutport pa. they are just starting out . treated me ok .thought id give them the sale. 120 miles from my home.the dealer a bought my 09 browning 700 ranger from, i would not go back to. a good dealer is hard to find. one that goes out of their way to make sure your happy. we will see.
Thanks for the info.. I have been traveling 75 miles ( one way )and I thought that was bad,, I agree GOOD dealers are hard to fine,, IMO fuzzy

·
Registered
26 Posts
Very Nice! i want that same model, Hows the ride?
I just had time for a very quick ride last night after we got home. So far its great, good power and handles great. We're taking it out this weekend for a longer ride and I'll have a better impression then.

John

Keep us posted on the likes and dislikes,,,have a good ride this weekend,,, fuzzy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts