Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

561 - 580 of 580 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Thanks Steve & Feather for all the hard work putting this on, an can't say enough about all the great people at cloud 9 ranch for making our stay a really great one, they went above an beyond

·
Registered
519 Posts
Wanted to say thanks Steve for putting this event on. We had a wonderful time and can't wait for next year. I also wanted to say thanks to the vendors for the giveaways. Very generous!!!

-Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Thanks steve-o and feather for all the hard work putting this together. Also to the cloud 9 ranch crew you guys are great. The poker run and dinner were fun. Stephanie won the poker run and will not share the money with me damn it.:sad: To the trail leaders brian,dick,sam,frank,george, Thanks guys I had some great rides.

We had a great time and are looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Mike & Stephanie

·
Registered
78 Posts
Really liked the home made potato chips while standing in line.
Hey Terry, glad you liked those "Tators". We enjoyed cooking up several pounds of them for everyone as appetizers.

I wanted to also thank Steve for organizing this event at one of our favorite places to ride. So cool to see so many machines at he same event and to have live music playing in the campground Sat night was icing on the cake.

Thanks Matt for the cover. I used it Friday night when it was raining

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
Whew 15 hrs and we're finally home. We had a great time . Enjoyed meeting everyone and rode a ton of fun trails. Another memorable event. Really appreciate all the hard work Steve and the folks at Cloud 9 put in to pull it off.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Really liked the home made potato chips while standing in line.
Hey Terry, glad you liked those "Tators". We enjoyed cooking up several pounds of them for everyone as appetizers.

I wanted to also thank Steve for organizing this event at one of our favorite places to ride. So cool to see so many machines at he same event and to have live music playing in the campground Sat night was icing on the cake.

Thanks Matt for the cover. I used it Friday night when it was raining
Glad it worked out!!:redrzr:

·
Vendor
4,175 Posts
Sorry the Pork Butts took so long to cook guys. We still have some left over for samiches... Good even re-heated.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Big Thank you to Steveo, Feather, Meg, Jaime, Matt and all the people putting on this event. It was great and glad to meet some new friends and reconnect with some old ones.

who do I send a thank you note for the prize(fire Extinguisher)?

highlights:
Barney Ranger chase Did you hear siren and see lights?
Great rides
Go Right go right NOT
Tuning Jaime's muffler
Deer and Armadillo
BBQ
live music
Steveo dancing
Dick and Sam on a 3 hour ride
all the great people
many more

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #578
Big Thank you to Steveo, Feather, Meg, Jaime, Matt and all the people putting on this event. It was great and glad to meet some new friends and reconnect with some old ones.

who do I send a thank you note for the prize(fire Extinguisher)?

highlights:
Barney Ranger chase Did you hear siren and see lights?
Great rides
Go Right go right NOT
Tuning Jaime's muffler
Deer and Armadillo
BBQ
live music
Steveo dancing
Dick and Sam on a 3 hour ride
all the great people
many more
Brian, the fire extinguisher was from me. I just bought a few small gifts from Feather and I as a token of our appreciation for all of you great people that took the time to come on this ride.
That tuning job on Jamie's exhaust added like 60 HP! It was enough for him to bend a shock mount later in the day. LOL

The Ranch was still buzzing with excitement from the remaining members yesterday. Nothing but smiles and compliments on how well the event went, and the top quality of the awesome folks that attended.

There were many old friends meeting again, and even more new friendships were developed.

And yes Bruce, that ranger's Silverado did pretty good on the trails chasing your azzes! I think he needs a lift kit and a skid plate though. That speed limit sign says 15, not 75! LMAO

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hi Steve, when it clears out, I'd be interested on the memberships that were bought as the result of your hard work.

I for one am looking forward to some time there this next year. My PS arrived yesterday. Now to get it on.

Thanks Jim

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #580
Jim, the Ranch will gather all of the numbers in the coming days. As of Monday, there were 11 new memberships sold. The store sold out of nearly all supplies, and when I left Wed morning, there were only about 15 shirts and hoodies left.

561 - 580 of 580 Posts