Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen anyone talking about the 2013 BLUE FIRE LE, can anyone even tell me if they are making it yet ? Has anyone seen one at a dealer ? Any idea why I can't seem to find one to buy ? my dealer even says he can't find one.

HMMMMMMMMM

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I went to buy one and decided to go with the sunset red instead. O by the way, the dealer had 7 of them in his back lot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased one last saturday. Picked it up thursday night. Had a chance to try it last night. The ebs is awesome. The whole time i never touched the brake except to start it.:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW thanks guys, at least I know someday I will be able to get one um then. Guess they just have'nt made there way to Alaska yet :(

Looking forward to the EBS, my 05 sportsman has it and I love it.

Yall got any photo's of um yet, polairs web site don't show it very good.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My dealer had several also. His price was $12,800.

You got a dealer name and number so I can call um? my dealer still tells me Polaris is not making it yet. hmmmmmm

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yepper I'm talking about the 50 inch one, some of the trail I run if I was much wider I would have to cut lots of trees to get through.

Goose2222 thanks I will give um a call and see what they got

Thanks again guys for any and all help, Yall Rock :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have not seen anyone talking about the 2013 BLUE FIRE LE, can anyone even tell me if they are making it yet ? Has anyone seen one at a dealer ? Any idea why I can't seem to find one to buy ? my dealer even says he can't find one.

HMMMMMMMMM
Bought mine on Aug. 25th.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

HMMMMMMMMM
Bought mine on Aug. 25th.
I wish these guys up here would get um in, I would sure love to ride it before it turns 20 below :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where I saw quite a few in the back yard was Action motor sports in Idaho Falls, Id.
(208) 522-3050.
Bummer they are closed on Sunday, oh well i will call um tomorrow Thanks

·
Registered
288 Posts
When I bought mine, there were only 3 in the state.
My dealer got one in as I was talking to him.

I hope you have good luck in finding one.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When I bought mine, there were only 3 in the state.
My dealer got one in as I was talking to him.

I hope you have good luck in finding one.
I want one and will get one, may have to wait and be the first one in the state of Alaska to get one, if I can find one out of state and the deal is right, may have it shipped up, just have to wait and see :rollfinger:

·
Registered
7 Posts
The first dealer I talked to last week said they weren't even shipping the blue yet. Went to the second dealer, tested the orange one and bought the Red Sunset LE. :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
He lied (like most of them do) I saw at least 5 in the back lot of my dealer 10 days ago.
Sounds like your dealer needs to put down his crack pipe.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
.......no pics ????
I aggree, no one is posting any photo's of the 2013 800 50 inch Blue Fire LE

:sad:

My dealer says they don't make it yet, but some of the guys on here already have um and say they are seeing them in back lots of dealers, but I SURE would like to see some photo's PLEASE lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do you think the EPS is going to make a big difference? When I test drove the other LE's last week - it seemed to turn pretty easily.

I would like to see a Blue one too! (in person)

1 - 20 of 125 Posts