Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys have the 2013 800 Blue Fire LE yet? My dealer says he can't get me one yet, but will let me know when he finds one.

If you have one, do ya have any photo's of it? I would sure like to know what ya think of it, what you have added to it and what it looks like. Polaris web site don't show much of a photo.

Not my first RZR but it's fixin to be my next one

Oldog:popcorn:

·
Registered
358 Posts
not really, they say i have over done it, but i have had those 2 on the sides for about 10 years and never installed them on anything, the roof lights i got because they are blue angel eyes and a dealer had them on display and wanted to get rid of them and i could not turn them down at the price he gave me, plus i have blue led strips in the interior and another led light bar on the back.........all that and a cb, ipod dock and a winch, i installed a odyssey battery and a isolator and another fuse panel etc...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine came in about January or so, man that was a long wait, but I'm enjoying now, even more when the snow goes away.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Got mine about a month ago. Grenaded a belt 1st ride, took out seal behind primary clutch. At dealer now.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW you're ruff on um :)

·
Registered
211 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My dealer said "run it like ya stole it", sounds like yours had a weak spot, better now than later. :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sure do like the color blue they are, my o8 was the basic red, it was nice but I sure like this one better.

·
Registered
211 Posts
My dealer said "run it like ya stole it", sounds like yours had a weak spot, better now than later. :)
Thats what my dealer said as well. End of a 100km run she blew. Dealer I ahve is pretty good, will do as much warranty work as possible. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts