Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I've said in other post I'm new to this stuff. My question is what would a 2012 RZR be worth? It's red stock wheels and tires it has a Polaris roof and mirror. 13 hrs and about 162 miles. Thanks for whatever help you can give me I live in so cal if that matters and it is an XP 900

·
Registered
377 Posts
its worth what you are willing to pay for it. is it in good shape.knock rattel when you start it. lots to look at. pics might help. hard to say with out seeing it.... good luck on it..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Like I've said in other post I'm new to this stuff. My question is what would a 2012 RZR be worth? It's red stock wheels and tires it has a Polaris roof and mirror. 13 hrs and about 162 miles. Thanks for whatever help you can give me I live in so cal if that matters and it is an XP 900

Berts offered me a red one for $14,600 + tax with the 2.99% financing.

Don't know if that helps you at all.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

So is 15,000 to much for the ride? I would post some pics but I haven't figured the site out yet.

·
Registered
262 Posts

So is 15,000 to much for the ride? I would post some pics but I haven't figured the site out yet.

If memory serves, you still have to pay sales tax on a used vehicle in Cali; yes???

Me personally, I would have to save at LEAST $1,000 to buy the used one.

Factor in the cheap Polaris money (Sheffield) and it makes it even tougher to sell a used rig.

Offer $13K and go from there.......JMHO.:)

·
Premium Member
41,100 Posts

YES...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in Canada where the machines are way more and I paid $15 000 for a 2012 used liquid silver with pro armor doors, pro armor harnesses and a front bumper and 5 year warranty. It had 300 kms on it and is like brand new. I was told I should be in jail for that price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts