Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need A arm bushing for my xp. I was thinking about getting super Dave's bushings. I was wondering what everyone's opinion on them are? I have the extended warranty so I can get the factory ones replaced but if they last longer it would be worth the extra money

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Super dave's all the way the is not a better bushing period!! over 1500 miles on mine & had them out twice for maintance & they were as tight as the day I put them in & NO signs of ware at all.

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
! ! FOr SALE ! !
my XP bushings with 96 miles on them
The steel parts are new unused
The extras in the bag are new unused
All are good
! ! $30 shipped ! !​

Attachments

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Super dave's all the way the is not a better bushing period!! over 1500 miles on mine & had them out twice for maintance & they were as tight as the day I put them in & NO signs of ware at all.
X2 Great bushings

·
Registered
380 Posts
120 miles on mine, (Polaris stock bushings) lube after every ride, uppers are shot!! FYI as are my ball joints and bearings!???

·
Registered
380 Posts
Just ordered Super Dave's bushings for my xp900 rzr!! Heard a lot of good things about these bushings! Called Dave and he said they make them in house in PA. USA and they are made of the same material as hip replacement joints! He said they outlast even Delrin bushings almost ten to one! They run them on racing 800&900 machines and they hold up over ten LONG races with little wear as apposed to ONE to TWO races with other brands! No squeaks and self lubricating too! Can't wait to put them on my 900! Stock ones took a crap way before first oil change! :sad: just like the bearings and balljoints:rollfinger:
Oh we'll, still love this crazy thing. :ride:
Whoops...still can't figure out why my IPAD keeps flipping my pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts