Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a rzr 4 2012 has some issues with the one that was a demo but they ended up giving me a brand new one so hopefully this one will be good to go. But I want to put bigger tires on it. Im looking to go with a 30inch tire will it fit stock or do a need a 3 inch lift? It's the robby gordon edition and had 27's on it now.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have 30" Mud Lites on my 2011 RGE RZR4 with no clearance issues. I ran it at stock ride height on the fox shocks for a long time with no troubles but recently cranked my shocks up about 1-1/2"

·
Registered
182 Posts
Caseyrcocoa and JShows,
Do either one of you have pictures that you can share to show your rzr 4 with 30's? It would be nice to see what they look like without a huge lift. Thanks!

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have 30" Mud Lites on my 2011 RGE RZR4 with no clearance issues. I ran it at stock ride height on the fox shocks for a long time with no troubles but recently cranked my shocks up about 1-1/2"
Im thinkin about going bigger to when i get my next set of tires because i want more grounf clearance. My worry is tho that i'll lose quickness and speed due to the weight of the tires thats y I was thinking of a lift kit but dont wanna bind the axles lol.. I know i'll def be putting a heavy duty belt in it or maybe a clutch kit to...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was thinking of going bigger on the tread too, but worried about new clutch if I do. Are you guys changing your clutch out or still factory? thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2010 rzr4 Robbie Gordon 30"x 10"x12" Black mamba's 2" lift from rzr headquarters and 1" wheel spacers in the rear no problem lots of clearance.. Have not rubbed yet front or back.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have a 2010 rzr4 Robbie Gordon 30"x 10"x12" Black mamba's 2" lift from rzr headquarters and 1" wheel spacers in the rear no problem lots of clearance.. Have not rubbed yet front or back.
I have the same machine.. could u post pics?? I've got 26's on mine now and was thinking going to 28' after these wear out on my14" rim

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy using TapaTalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts