Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP!!!!!ill take 14,700 for the bike I'll have to eat what is left on it. Ready to get a new truck and found one i want have to sell rzr first though. For sale is my 2012 robby Gordon rzr4 eps the bike is 4 months old only made three rides on it. The bike is in excellent shape and like new 210 miles and 30 hrs. No limit wheels, 30 in outlaw radial, 3in lift, ssv works water proof sound system, roof, complete snorkeled *and half windshield. Pay off is 15,200 may come off a Lil on that have about 20 grand in it also stock wheels and tires come with it. If your looking for a clean like new rzr4 already set up this is it. If intrested please fill free to text me or call at 225-413-7648. I have more photos I can text anyone. Can't get photo to load but will text them. Thanks for looking*

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Where r u located?

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Going to a 900? I see alot of 800's for sale. Good luck on the sale

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No bro I a bought it with the intention on making a family deal out of it buy my two daughters ain't much on riding it and never want to go so I'm gonna sell it and get me a new truck. Wish I could get the pic to upload it is real sweet

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
My bad. I think I deleted the pics off my photobucket. Gimme a minute, I'll fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Pics should be back up!!:popcorn:

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Sweet looking Rzr4...sorry to hear the family didnt like it...not everyone's cup of tea i guess. At least you get a new truck!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok guys 14,700 takes this beast I'll have to eat what is left on the note but I want a new truck and found one I want but the rzr has to go first

1 - 19 of 19 Posts