Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well now that i had a chance to ride it some, here are my thoughts.

Gearing is a little lower than my 2010, more low end and mid range.

Fox shocks are diffidently softer and valved different, much more squishy , i will be putting the swaybar back on to try for the next ride.

Clutch sucks as to how fast it goes into freewheel mode. Parts ordered and that will be fixed soon with a GunRunner clutch kit

I Like the new speedo,

Like the 9&10 roll cage with back bars better.

Rode good had good power and gas mileage was much better it seemed after the Saturday ride i had only used 3 bars, my 10 would have been about empty.

Polaris screwed up on the paint, black is not the color for off roading and shows everything but looks good when new lol!

bighorns seemed to work good, so i guess i will keep them on it for now.

Stock headlights were 50% better than my 10, and now with lo and high beams i could actually see the trail but no match for HID's

All in all i like it better than my 10 , and will even better with a few adjustments.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Clutch sucks as to how fast it goes into freewheel mode.
I can't believe how it takes off going downhill. Freewheels almost immediately. Took some getting used to for me.

Rode good had good power and gas mileage was much better it seemed after the Saturday ride i had only used 3 bars, my 10 would have been about empty.
Gas mileage is nuts. Rode all day on Sunday and dropped one bar. Was not easy on the throttle either. Mileage blows away my 850XP.

bighorns seemed to work good, so i guess i will keep them on it for now.
Bighorns are awesome. I can't believe the crap I can go through without AWD. I wouldn't go to anything else. They ride great on pavement too. Unfortunately we're forced to do some 1 mile tarmac jaunts from trail to trail now and again....They ride beautifully.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts