Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Great News! Pro Armor doors for the 2011 RZR models will be shipping by September 1st 2010, we are taking orders now! We made a few minor tweaks to 2 brackets which not only allowed the doors to fit the 2011 models but all model years for the RZR.

For those that are not familiar with our RZR doors (maybe you have been hiding under a rock or just working way too much) here is some info on them.

Features
• All aluminum construction to ensure strength and durability
• Direct bolt on, no drilling
• 3 point mounting system
• Positive detent spring loaded latch
• Detailed instructions to ensure your install process goes smoothly
• Works with stock and aftermarket roll cages

Benefits
• Easy entry and exit with opening
• State of the art design
• All aluminum construction to save weight
• Interchangeable sheet metal and net system
• Easy install

We have several videos on You Tube we would love for you to visit or you can view them on our website at ATV Accessories - Quad Accessories - ATV Parts and more from Pro Armor . We will be posting up more videos very soon!

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
I tried to order my doors this afternoon but the web site shows everything to be out of stock. Any idea when you'll have some available for a 2009? thanks

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
PM sent. Thanks a bunch

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some cool facts

Only manufacturer to offer 3 door versions with more coming soon. We have the original wide version for the RZR & RZR-S, a Trail version that keeps you within the 50” width limit and doors for the RZR 4!

Only manufacturer to offer Interchangeable door panels. Your choice of 3 styles; nets or aluminum panels with cut outs or solid aluminum panels. Switching panels takes very little time. Nets are great for the hotter months, for visibility like when you are rock crawling or you simply like that style.

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
with cutouts so my grandkids can see out the sides a little better. Next summer, I'll probably go with the nets

·
Banned
397 Posts
Do these doors rattle? Seems like a all aluminum door would make a certain amount of noise. Just was curios of opinions out there. I really like the idea of doors, I'm just skeptical. Thanks

·
Registered
239 Posts
Great News! Pro Armor doors for the 2011 RZR models will be shipping by September 1st 2010, we are taking orders now! We made a few minor tweaks to 2 brackets which not only allowed the doors to fit the 2011 models but all model years for the RZR.
Oh snap! You mean my existing Pro Armor doors won't fit the 2011? I was seriously considering upgrading to the 2011 and figured the doors wouldn't have any issues.

Are there any mods I can do to get them to fit? I would hate to buy a new set of doors for the new model. Honestly would hate to sell my 2008 with those doors...

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Oh snap! You mean my existing Pro Armor doors won't fit the 2011? I was seriously considering upgrading to the 2011 and figured the doors wouldn't have any issues.

Are there any mods I can do to get them to fit? I would hate to buy a new set of doors for the new model. Honestly would hate to sell my 2008 with those doors...
They can fit the 2011's with some slight trimming of the B-pillar and under seat brackets.

If you decide to get a 2011, PM me and I will walk you through where to trim.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Do these doors rattle? Seems like a all aluminum door would make a certain amount of noise. Just was curios of opinions out there. I really like the idea of doors, I'm just skeptical. Thanks
An all aluminum door will rattle no more or less than a steel door, especially since almost all of the steel framed doors have an aluminum skin on them anyways.

We include self adhesive rubber strips that can be attached at the contact points of the door to keep them from rattling if you were to experience any at all.

There are benefits to an aluminum door like no potential for rusting and lighter weight.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.