Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much discussion with the wife and going back and forth between models I finally plunked down $10,300 OTD on a new 2011 rzr. i think i got a pretty good deal. We are both excited but unfortunately i have to work for next 9 days. No time to play.

·
Registered
160 Posts
You got a great deal on a 2011. I paid 11,650 OTD. I did pay the tax in UT where I bought it because it was almost 3% lower then NV. In NV we don't have to register Off Road Toys. So as long as you pay the tax elsewhere the IRS will leave you alone when the dealership is audited or declares their annual sales to their accountants.
Although the MSRP was $10,800 for a bone stock RZR how did you get it for $10,300 OTD?

·
Registered
839 Posts
After much discussion with the wife and going back and forth between models I finally plunked down $10,300 OTD on a new 2011 rzr. i think i got a pretty good deal. We are both excited but unfortunately i have to work for next 9 days. No time to play.
Wecome and congrats on the RZR.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll pick up it up tomorrow, if im off early enough. Down south of knoxville price is 10,188 so i knew i wouldn't go higher than 10,300. No setup fees, tax exempt for farm.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
You definitely got a fair shack on the price. Thats a drag, having to wait to go out. I hope you wont have to wait to often, to get out and ride (SHAWZ)

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
I'll pick up it up tomorrow, if im off early enough. Down south of knoxville price is 10,188 so i knew i wouldn't go higher than 10,300. No setup fees, tax exempt for farm.
You stole that machine. Love to get a deal like that in Maine. Best price I can find right now is 11,500 (out the door) for a LE, non-EPS.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've just got the standard plane, jane for now. Which bender has the best prices on 4-point belts? That will be my first upgrade.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've just got the standard plane, jane for now. Which bender has the best prices on 4-point belts? That will be my first upgrade.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Whats the deal with the Kentucky dealers. They have great prices. This is the second one in about a week with a great deal down there. I wonder if its the same dealer.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine came from corbin motorsports in SE KY. They told me in the spring that they were the top seller in Ky so the could sell cheaper. Cash talks also, lol.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Damn I paid cash also. We always get screwed on the west coast. I guess thats the price we pay for the better weather.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yeah well how would you like to be here in Canada, Nova Scotia and pay $16,500.00 for a 2010 LE (No power steering) a couple months ago and the only extras were a 3500 pound polaris winch, 14" polairs sixr wheels and big horn tires...

and that was the best price around...

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
They have some at Goldwaithe Polaris in Goldwaithe Texas....for that price...

Talk to Ryan.....tell them Aaron sent you in...he'll hook you up!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts