Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Th dropbox works finee as long am Im onlin...But if I save it to my computer and go offline the manual doesnt work....I even tried saving it to dvd. I would like to save it so I can print it off at work.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Th dropbox works finee as long am Im onlin...But if I save it to my computer and go offline the manual doesnt work....I even tried saving it to dvd. I would like to save it so I can print it off at work.
When it comes up in your browser move your mouse to the lower right-hand corner of the page. You'll see a square button click it and you can save it locally.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Tried that several times. Right next to the print button. Little picture of a disk. I save it. Go to open it Microsoft word comes up. And it never loads

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Tried that several times. Right next to the print button. Little picture of a disk. I save it. Go to open it Microsoft word comes up. And it never loads
It should open in Adobe Acrobat.
Open Adobe Acrobat then File Open.
If that works then Reinstall it or Right-Click in the file and choose open with the select acrobat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I replaced a transmission speed senor on my 2013 razor 900 Xp, when I went to turn it on I lost all power I mean everything. The new speed sensor was cheap from China. I checked my fuses all good. Does anyone have a similar experience. Thank you Dave

141 - 147 of 147 Posts