Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a 2011 RZR S not LE and I am getting a run around from the dealers on their ETA's one dealer says within the next week and the other is saying 4-6 weeks.

Any ideas.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
I am looking to buy a 2011 RZR S not LE and I am getting a run around from the dealers on their ETA's one dealer says within the next week and the other is saying 4-6 weeks.

Any ideas.
I've been told weeks for the base S in Maine. They have the Sachs shocks, not the Fox Podiums and they have some new tire from ITP, not the Bighorns. I think you get the money back from the Horns and the Podiums alone with the LE.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Breeze Lawn And Garden - Breeze, IL. has 3 S's and some LE's right now. I like the Black Carbon Fiber one myself. Better yet I'll sell you my 2010 Walker Evans and I'll buy the Carbon Fiber one. :rofl3:

·
Registered
7 Posts
$15k is my budget
I am starting to have doubts that I want this machine. Now I read on this board that RZR's dont like donuts, if you spin it around the axles fall out, WTF, I had a teryx and could spin all day if I wanted, and I did dig a few good holes. seems from what you read here this machines are danty lightweight riggs just waiting to fall apart.

·
Registered
235 Posts
zx14, my dealer in petersburg wv, 304-257-4420, is going to do the 2011 rzrs 12,999. have to add tax and like a 35 dollar title fee.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just bought mine last week. Sticker was 13,999. Carbon Fiber LE

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
$15k is my budget
I am starting to have doubts that I want this machine. Now I read on this board that RZR's dont like donuts, if you spin it around the axles fall out, WTF, I had a teryx and could spin all day if I wanted, and I did dig a few good holes. seems from what you read here this machines are danty lightweight riggs just waiting to fall apart.
zx14, keep in mind that for every post you see here about somebody having problems, there are hundreds of people out there drivings their RZR's like they stole them and having no problems at all.

·
Registered
839 Posts
$15k is my budget
zx14, keep in mind that for every post you see here about somebody having problems, there are hundreds of people out there drivings their RZR's like they stole them and having no problems at all.
I ride mine like I stole it and all I have replaced is a belt.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
their are differnt style cars also what do you want you can thrash a chevy malibu all day long and never break it and it feels fast in that car or you can do the higher maintnence, break it if you miss a shift and reslly go fast in a ferrari

1 - 19 of 19 Posts