Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to lift my 2013 800 S and really like the 2 inch racertech setup. On the 2011 some say there is no issues with CV's binding with the racertech, while some say here is. The guys here with 2011+ bikes with the smaller axles, if you lift your bike off the ground completely will the wheels spin freely? Feedback is greatly appreicated!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
No issue. dont know where your info is coming from. Racertech lifts dont bind.
I know because i run one.
Other lifts might bind but not this one.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I run one on my 2012 S and no binding issues

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After talking with them I was pretty certain there was no issue. They have great support. Just was looking to here from guys that were running it on the newer axles. Can y'all jack the bike up, wheels off the ground, and spin the wheel freely?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes. No Binding with 2" Racer Tech lift on our 2011 800 LE EPS or the 2012 800 LE EPS.
Are these 50 inch machines or S model. Thanks

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
I run the same RacerTech 2" lift along with RacerTech HD rated springs, no issues at all. Mine is a 2011 Rzr-S.

DevilDoc Jr

·
Premium Member
7,983 Posts
I put mine on and what I found was very easy to install. Hardest part is drilling the 4 holes. No binding at all. Looks great. very well designed part . Drove mine nearly 500 miles during the Taylor Park Rally in Colorado and only bottomed out slightly a couple of times. Just removed it ( Selling the S just bought new xp) and it looks like new . Good product.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I put mine on and what I found was very easy to install. Hardest part is drilling the 4 holes. No binding at all. Looks great. very well designed part . Drove mine nearly 500 miles during the Taylor Park Rally in Colorado and only bottomed out slightly a couple of times. Just removed it ( Selling the S just bought new xp) and it looks like new . Good product.
That mean it's for sale??

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
You said you bottomed out slightly are you running stock springs?

·
Premium Member
7,983 Posts
You said you bottomed out slightly are you running stock springs?
Walker Evans Shocks with WER Springs. Only time I even touched the skid was crawling over huge bolders

·
Premium Member
7,983 Posts
Yep 175 plus shipping

·
Premium Member
7,983 Posts
Yep 175 plus shipping. Sorry PM with questions. Dont want to get off topic. I will post stuff in classifieds soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts