·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new take-offs with 1.2 miles on them! orange springs. $1200/obo free shipping

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Good Luck with the sale...What replacement shocks do you plan to use?

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, afco mt-3 with progressive springs.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brand new!

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
I do thank you for the offer this morning, I grabbed that set from Jeff, If you dont sell, You could always do what I'm going to..Its one of the best options~ I bought the fox shocks and Im going to order the progressive springs from Steve @ makintrax, then run them, when I decide to get my upgraded shocks from him, I aleady have the springs... Its a win win!

Also Im hoping that in the time I am running on the new springs more options for shocks and/or newer ones come out creating competition and lower prices.. Out of all the parts that cost $$ on the RAZR its the shocks prices that surprise me the most.. I'm partial to both the King & Afco's but MUST have the progressive springs..

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Way-Good Move....Before I got my MT3s From Steve I did my home-work for over 6 months...because the shocks and Spring are very costly..I for sure wanted to make certain I got Way-Good ones, with great customer service:ride: ...Thats why it took me so long..I asked A truck load of Members... Hey whats a Way-Good Shocks and Springs??... Over 95% came back and said the same thing..They kinda sounded like a broken record...Call Steve he is the shock guru here on the forum is what most all recommended:)....Seems to me to get this kind of word of mouth advertising...He certainly must be doing something right and have a Way-Awesome product to have this many Way-Happy Campers:)

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Way-Good Move....Before I got my MT3s From Steve I did my home-work for over 6 months...because the shocks and Spring are very costly..I for sure wanted to make certain I got Way-Good ones, with great customer service:ride: ...Thats why it took me so long..I asked A truck load of Members... Hey whats a Way-Good Shocks and Springs??... Over 95% came back and said the same thing..They kinda sounded like a broken record...Call Steve he is the shock guru here on the forum is what most all recommended:)....Seems to me to get this kind of word of mouth advertising...He certainly must be doing something right and have a Way-Awesome product to have this many Way-Happy Campers:)
x2 I couldnt agree more, Thats the reason last night I made the decision to go ahead with buying the Fox Podiums (im running the stock RZR shocks w/ adapter for LT kit right now) and calling Steve when they come in for the progressive springs, that gets me partially there.. I dont want those shocks going through -50 degree winter of plowing for nothing, when I moving to a warmer place next summer.

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
I'll sweeten the pot, I'll do a free re-valve of the rear shocks if the buyer purchases a Progressive Spring kit to go with these shocks.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you sir!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts