Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...
I've finally upgraded to a custom cage and now I have no need for my OEM cage anymore. Here's what this cage has;

For sale is an OEM Polaris RZR S cage from a 2011 model. The Cage is in excellent condition and has never been rolled. The cage was blasted and powder coated Red and also has a UTV Inc Dash Bar w/Intrusion "V" bracing. This bar adds a ton of extra roll support as well as cockpit protection from tree limbs or branches. The Cage has 3 holes with grommets for running accessory wires and is drilled and tapped to except a UTV Inc Dome light. The intrusion bar also has a bung to except a UTV Inc rear view mirror.

•The Dash bar alone is worth $200.00+ without paint
•The powder coating of the entire cage is another $200+
•Excellent condition/Does NOT come with rear view mirror or dome light.
•If interested, you can also have the OEM black plastic roof. The roof has a small cutout in the rear to accept a small reverse light bar.

The cage is off of the Rzr and disassembled & ready for easy pickup. The Cage is the only thing for sale, NOT the Rzr-S. Priced to sell and I'm firm on the asking price of $245.00

Here's the Craigslist posting; http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/3292216117.html
SOLD.....SOLD.....SOLD....October 6th 2012

DevilDoc Junior

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Easy and cheap pick! Not looking to make money on this deal, obviously. Just want it out of my way and into the hands of someone that could use it

Jr

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've finally upgraded to a custom cage and now I have no need for my OEM cage anymore. Here's what this cage has;

For sale is an OEM Polaris RZR S cage from a 2011 model. The Cage is in excellent condition and has never been rolled. The cage was blasted and powder coated Red and also has a UTV Inc Dash Bar w/Intrusion "V" bracing. This bar adds a ton of extra roll support as well as cockpit protection from tree limbs or branches. The Cage has 3 holes with grommets for running accessory wires and is drilled and tapped to except a UTV Inc Dome light. The intrusion bar also has a bung to except a UTV Inc rear view mirror.

•The Dash bar alone is worth $200.00+ without paint
•The powder coating of the entire cage is another $200+
•Excellent condition/Does NOT come with rear view mirror or dome light.
•If interested, you can also have the OEM black plastic roof. The roof has a small cutout in the rear to accept a small reverse light bar.

The cage is off of the Rzr and disassembled & ready for easy pickup. The Cage is the only thing for sale, NOT the Rzr-S. Priced to sell and I'm firm on the asking price of $245.00

Here's the Craigslist posting; http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/3292216117.html

DevilDoc Junior
Screaming deal on OEM cage w/extras, get it out of my garage!

Jr

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not in Portland, I'm in central/Northern Cali by Sacramento...

Jr

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know i just wish i had a way to get it.
Oh, I got it. You are in Portland. I'd ship it to ya, but doubt the shipping would be cheap.

Jr

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would you sell just the Vbar?
Maybe, if I don't sell the cage as a whole. I'm trying to sweeten the pot alittle by having the aftermarket stuff on it.

NorCal Jr.

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cant believe you dont have this sold yet.
I know, I'm surprised as well. I'm practically giving it away for that price...

DevilDoc Junior

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll sweeten the pot a little. I even have the Polaris rear bed cage that ill alo add to the cage sale..... Someone come and get this out of my garage, it's a killer deal!,,

DevilDoc Junior

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
look in to shipping to portland and ill get it is the rear section red also
The rear section is stock black. Was gonna get the bolt sections welded and then powder coated, but I picked up my custom cage before that happened.

DevilDoc Junior

·
Registered
18 Posts
I love your cage, can you check and see how much shipping would be to memphis Tn 38016. I am interested depending on shipping. You can just txt me the price and we will go from there. thanks
Steve 901-237-9682

1 - 20 of 26 Posts