Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im buying a 2011 rzr s and i havent seen any parts for them. will the 2010 bumpers work on them? thanks

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
dont know if the 10s work or not , proly not tho cuz polaris already has bumpers for the 11s . all kinda stuff for it on polaris site

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i seen theirs but im more interested in other bumpers than polaris dealer parts. lol i was just wondering if the frame brackets were the same for the other models that way the older bumpers would match up

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
not sure , dont c why they woulda made a new 1 if it was same .

pm johnny - utvinc and he can proly tell u . he can also make u a bumper anyway u want

·
Registered
319 Posts
The polaris bumpers for the 2010 will not work on the 2011. I feel your pain, I'm still waiting on the 2011 to arrive at my dealer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have got the rzr im just wanting some protection for the new thing. lol

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
The polaris bumpers for the 2010 will not work on the 2011. I feel your pain, I'm still waiting on the 2011 to arrive at my dealer.
who told you this? The polaris front prerunner bumper for a 08 up will bolt right on a 2011, the only difference on the rear is you want the newer one because the exhaust blows down on the cross bar of the older style and sounds like crap but they all mount the same. But you can buy one and cut out the cross bar, grind down the welds and it works fine.

·
Registered
319 Posts
My dealership told me this. I'll have to call and ask again because I really would like to get one on there. $200 worth of damage is better than a few thousand haha.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Can anyone tell me the bumper thats in the header at the top of the page? I like that look and have been looking for a front bumper where I can add lights and later a winch. Thanks

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
If you mean the one in the rzr.net logo, its a aluminum pre-runner made by Polaris,see them from ebay dealers all the time or from your dealer. its too weak imo to add a winch but they also sell it in steel, but the rzr has a winch mounting area inside the front frame. EMP sells a winch mount for these bumpers, and also the one for inside the frame.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts