Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got one of the first 2011 RZR Lift installed on my machine back in November. I have been very happy with the results in how the RZR looks and performs. I have about 300km or 180 miles on the lift and it has held up great no problems with binding and has added to my enjoyment with the RZR. I have gone thru some mild mud on trails and walked right thru a rutted/muddy area only to have a Bruteforce get stuck behind I was told. Group ride so I didn't see it happen but others told me the guy saw me walk thru and tried and had to be winched out.

I have had the RZR on 3 wheels going into or coming out of a rutted spot on the trails so max articulation several times also.

My biggest problem is now I want to run bigger tires than the 26" Bighorns and you know how it will never stop from there.

Overall I have been very happy with any of my RDC products and you can see I have a few from my sig. Feel free to post any specific questions.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Well I got my lift installed last night on my 2011 Pursuit, and I really like the finished look, looks more like a mini-jeep. Drove it downtown to fuel up and tested it out on some corners it seems to handle great.

As far as mechanical patience goes, on a scale from one to ten I am about a three, so I had some stress getting it installed. Got a very quick response from Paul via e-mail which allowed me to go back out and promptly slap the fronts on in about a half hour. Last night my hunting buddy came by with a set of rented spring compressors and we wrassled the back lift on in about an hour start to finish.

Real happy with the result, and I guess I would have no problem installing one again now that I got this one out of the way.

:dance:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts