Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Too many toys...
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought our new RZR last Thursday, and we're having a blast with it! Took it to Carolina Adventure World on Sunday.
My sons and I go to Hatfield McCoy once or twice a year with our ATV's. My wife has been a couple of times on her ATV.
This Thanksgiving it'll be all of us plus my daughter. And the RZR of course!
We've had so much fun, we're talking about getting a second one before thanksgiving. lol

·
Too many toys...
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone. I'm really looking forward to finding out what there is to know about RZRs on this forum. A top priority for us is an intercomm with a radio, which I'll be using the forum to check out some recommendations. Our thanksgiving Hatfield-McCoy group has grown to 12 people and 10 vehicles (both ATV's and UTV's). Radios will be fairly important for us, as some of the riders are teenagers...

I can't help myself..... lol Got to post another picture.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Dude,
I live in Simpsonville SC with a 2009 Camo RZR. Awesome machine and this is an awesome forum. Are you close to the Greenville Simpsonville area and when is your next ride?

Rod

·
Registered
289 Posts
Very sharp lookin rzr and welcome!! I have the indy red and white LE..What size Bighorns are you running? Ive been thinking about buying some and yours look about right.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 19 of 19 Posts