Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My roommate just picked up this 2011 RZR 800 and it rides like a a brick. It still has all OEM parts besides a few aesthetics that we replaced. Just looking for suggestions on where to buy aftermarket parts I feel super ATV is pretty reliable but this is my first time ever having to deal with the side by side and rebuilding one so I'm just looking for a suggestions on a arms, do I do front or back offset? Is that preference? I don't necessarily want a lift but if in the future I want to add one I want to be able to. I like the 1.5in lift that the front A Arm offset provides. Can I do the same to the rear? We have 100% plans to do a full suspension rebuild on this bike. If you could share some knowledge with me I'd appreciate it!

·
Registered
2020 900 Trail Fox Edition
202 Posts
Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. There are numerous vendors on the forum check that section out for the parts you may need. JMHO

·
Registered
2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP Premium
1,872 Posts
Start up a conversation with @SuperATV.

They are very knowledgeable, and super helpful. You even get a discount for being a member here.

They will be able to steer you in the right direction (pun intended) on what to do based on what you want.

·
Registered
-2013 800 Rzr S 2021 !000 XP TRE
102 Posts
I had the SATV forward arched arms with an RT lift and dual spring kit installed on mine. I was able to run 30" tires with some clutch work and did good for the riding I do (slower trails, mud and mountains). Mine was the S model though that'll make some difference if your friends is just the 50" and direction to go. If you go to the 800 Rzr section there's some folks pretty active over there still like @Darth RZR and @Zbird and others. As stated above SATV does offer member discounts, and from my personal experience and that of others around here we are pretty happy with the products, pricing and assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts