Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems there is some variances in the hardware from 2010 to 2011 and the directions seem to be designed for 2010 if anyone that has already done a install on a 2011 and could give me some advise that will make my install a little smoother I would greatly appreciate it!!!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
johnny, perfect chance for a bump!!! LOL

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
They should mount in the same place.

Funny tcihla79 :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya bolts up the same but for the rear c pillar bracket... it tells you to use A pillar bolt and C pillar nut but they are two different sizes.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
It was worth the 2.5 hrs labor the dealer charged me and it was done perfect and no problems like alot of others that have done it themselves.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Ya bolts up the same but for the rear c pillar bracket... it tells you to use A pillar bolt and C pillar nut but they are two different sizes.
That may be a mis-print, I will look into on Monday. The hardware kit should have provided a 3/8" nut to use for the C-Pillar mount.

If it's not in there for any reason let me know and I will get them to you.

....Oh, and BUMP!!! :)

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
lol sorry I didn't really read the destructions. Glanced at them and couldn't really make out the pictures so I just held the door frame up the RZR to see what needed to be removed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts