Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrecked rzr ( came off the trailer)..will be parting the whole thing out soon but I'm starting with the motor. It was a 2011 RZR "S" with only 238 miles....great shape. $2200 and will ship anywhere in the lower 48 for $100. I do accept paypal

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suspension is fine.....bent the frame and messed up most of the plastic piece. I'm probably keeping the shocks but the a-arms, axles, etc will be for sale

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
Rear fenders any good? not the flares but the fender pieces.

thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm interested in the suspension. Pm me a price.
I have a few people interested in the suspension right now...trying to determine what a fair price will be. I'll post up when its gone. One member PM'ed me immediatly, then one other above you asled about it (just trying to be fair).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry everyone for not having prices posted on the parts...I didn't intend on parting it yet because I was unsure of the prices (hate it when people simply post..."parting out RZR"). You're more than welcome to PM or post up requests for parts but I hope to have a complete listing of pricing and what parts are available tomorrow sometime. THANKS everyone for your patience.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts