Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am testing the waters here to see what I can get for my rzr, i will be selling it due to my back injuries and can no longer ride anymore:sad:
my rzr is a 2011 orange madness limited edition. I have the J-Strong roof with stereo and kenwood marine speakers,front and rear windscreens,the artic costom snorkel kit,rear cargo rack,roktech 3" lift kit,rhino brand axles,upgraded fox shocks.pre runner front bumper,rear popo bumper,3500 popo winch I have all paper work and clean and clear title
all bushings,bearings,roller pins,tie rod ends,brake pads have recently been replaced(about 2 months ago).I have a lot of money tied up with the rzr about 28k. Not looking to make all of it back , but if I can get at least half or somewhere in that range I would be happy and offers will be considered.
the bad : needs front axles( the boots are torn and the cv's are making a clicking noise) needs both rear claipers (their leaking fluid) and the fan is not turning on as it should( I can send power to fan with probe and it turns on fine)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also I have many extra spare parts and I am located near hudson florida, will try and get more pics up, as of right now the only pics i have are on mt garage on my profile

1 - 4 of 4 Posts