Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has figured out what parts are needed to swap the 2010 grill with the newer 2011 look?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
polaris shows the front fender section as the same as 08-11 with only the hood and front plastic nose being different.
I could be wrong but it looks like the headlight bezels are different too. I'd like to convert my 2010 S4 to the 2011 for some better cooling and maybe throw a few people for a curve?

Where are you looking at the 2011 parts list? Would you mind sharing?

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
It looks to me like you would need the steel support, the front clip, the grill, fasteners, and the hood...

some people don't like the looks of the new vented front, maybe you could trade with them?
:ride:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks to me like you would need the steel support, the front clip, the grill, fasteners, and the hood...

some people don't like the looks of the new vented front, maybe you could trade with them?
:ride:
Thanks for the info.

If anyone out there would like to trade, let me know. Honestly though, I'm not sure why someone with a 2011 would want to make it look like a 2010. I'm going to do the conversion, I'll post the results.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
I might too... take some pictures of the process and let us know if there are any conflicts or mounting problems!
Thanks!

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
I just looked at the headlight part numbers... the 2011 is new.
You might have to buy those as well.
The line drawing looks the same in both years, but the part number changed...

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
I called polaris tech and they said the lights are the same and bulbs are different....cause of the high low......

I priced it all out for around $800.00 well worth the price seeing if you traded it it you'd probably be at a loss of well more than 3k...or MORE to upgrade!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I called polaris tech and they said the lights are the same and bulbs are different....cause of the high low......

I priced it all out for around $800.00 well worth the price seeing if you traded it it you'd probably be at a loss of well more than 3k...or MORE to upgrade!
Man, $800? Not worth it to me... Let us know if you end up doing it to your's.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
i think the 2010's look better. certainly not worth $800 in my opinion either.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The only reason I was inquiring on the updated front end was to get some more air accross the radiator. My RZR doesn't really run hot or overheat though, cooler is just better. Especially on an S4.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
I run turbo and don't have any heating issues YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
2010 RZR 4 with 2011 Front Clip

I just finished the swap of the front clip on my RZR 4 (2010) I installed the 2011 Front, here are the imtems that you need in order to complete your Swap (it's a Plug & paly swap)

Part # Description
1017800-329 Support, Bumper, Front, Black
2634050-070 Asm., Bumper, Front, Black [Incl. Grill, Relector Decals]
5438411-590 Hood, Access, Center, Black Carbon Fiber

These are the only items you need in order to complete your swap, you will recycle (Headlights, bolts, nuts, Clips, Gel Decal of the Hood)

Mods that need to be done;

- You must relocate your Voltage Regulator

Hope this helps, will post photos this week.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: 2010 RZR 4 with 2011 Front Clip

I just finished the swap of the front clip on my RZR 4 (2010) I installed the 2011 Front, here are the imtems that you need in order to complete your Swap (it's a Plug & paly swap)

Part # Description

These are the only items you need in order to complete your swap, you will recycle (Headlights, bolts, nuts, Clips, Gel Decal of the Hood)

How much did all the OEM parts cost you OTD?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Re: 2010 RZR 4 with 2011 Front Clip

Part # Description

Working a deal now on a 2010 and would like to do this swap. Where is the best place to order these parts?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts