Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 Eclipse Attitude z-gravity 28AKLG Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel, FX package. Rear 7' Rear Ramp Door with 12'9" Cargo area. Electric Queen bed, Sofa Bed, Booth Dinette, Overhead Cabinets Throughout, 3-Burner Range, Microwave, Double Kitchen Sink, Refrigerator, Pantry, Corner Shower, Private Toilet Area with Sink, Front Queen Bed with Double Closets, 4.0 Onan Generator, Fuel Pumping Station, Outside Speakers, Automatic Transfer Switch with Buddy Plug. Graphics have been sealed, stored under cover, used only a handful of times and VERY clean... a must see! $30,000 Located in Northern California

Attachments

·
Banned
1,281 Posts
Great trailer and good deal. I have the 34' double slide and I love it. Very good build quality and a company that is still in business. Hard to find in the Toy Hauler world these days. GLWTS

·
Quicksilver
1,030 Posts
Damn! That's the exact trailer I want. Just gotta get rid of my 2007 Sandpiper 37sp first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it's a great trailer and I'm sad to sell it, but we're trying to buy a new house so some of the toys have to go. I also have a 2005 chevy duramax that I can sell with the trailer for a package if anyone is interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts