Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a very nice RZR XP for sale. I am the original owner. It was bought in late summer of last year. I have added numerous aftermarket parts, but the engine drive train are completely stock and the rzr still has another approx 3.5 years of warrenty left. It has a Benchmark Performance rollcage, and rearview mirror. 5 point simpson quick disconnect harnesses. UTV INC wide doors, heat shield, billet shifter, and parking break. Racertech front a arm support. Rigid 30" LED light bar. Side x Side dash and switches. Vinyl "leather" inserts on both inside of the doors and headliner. Also has an interior LED dome light. I replaced with stock tires with 27" bighorns at the dealership before bringing it home. Unfortuantly I don't have anywhere close to enjoy this anymore. It sits too much and it shouldn't. Asking $16500

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In waynoka ok this weekend if anyone want to check it out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
512 miles 44 hours

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MSO they dont title rzrs in Missouri. Price is OBO as stated in the add. Never shipped one of these not sure what it would cost or what would have to be done.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump Still available. Serviced ready to go!

·
Registered
492 Posts
In the market for a RZR...wish I could afford yours. Your price is reasonable I just couldn't wing it right now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Replied to all PM's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts