Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have my plastics for sale off my 2010 white rzr s. it got rolled the other day so i took this oportunity to get new plastics and have them custom painted. This plastic is in dang near new condition even though the rzr was rolled. The only real problem is that the front right plastic has about an inch long stress crack. I want 350 for all the plastic and the hood.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea i promise its the lighting....these pictures were taken at night time with a crappy digital camera....i promise no one will be disappointed....a lot of people have inquired about them and im in the process of trying to figure out who sent what first.....

·
Boats and ***s
3,184 Posts
i have my plastics for sale off my 2010 white rzr s. it got rolled the other day so i took this oportunity to get new plastics and have them custom painted. This plastic is in dang near new condition even though the rzr was rolled. The only real problem is that the front right plastic has about an inch long stress crack. I want 350 for all the plastic and the hood.
how much you think shipping would be?

·
Registered
443 Posts
The plastic on a RZR and an RZR S are the same for fitment?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey guys im sorry it has taken so long for me to respond back....i had two unexpected deaths in my family as soon as i put the plastic up for sale so it has been a really rough time....i checked on shipping and its ridiculous....i found someone who was local to take the plastic....i appreciate all the responses..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.