Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sand Pimp
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the nice forum discount and the support.

I called Dale from the dunes, told him what my car was doing and he made spot on recommendations!!!!

Thanks again.

·
Sand Pimp
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Btw..... With this kit, my car jerks out of the hole and pulls hard all the way till it hits the rev limiter!!!!!

·
Sand Pimp
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can blast up hills that I could barely climb before!!!!!!!

You know its makes a seat of the pants difference if my wife notices how much better it climbs!!!! Lol!!!!

·
Sand Pimp
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a different car! For sure.

Thanks again Dale for the continued support. Its nice to have a vendor that answers the phone even WAYYY after business hours..

·
Sand Pimp
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its the adjustable weight kit with the 09 secondary.

·
Sand Pimp
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was whatever weight that Dale sent it to me with. Sorry I don't remember I've changed it so many times now. U can mess w these clutches a lot. It just depends on what u want ur car to do. I can answer some basic questions over PM if u want but if u want to get technical Dale would be my first call. No one out of the box is going to have u perfect for your car, your driving habits, your setup , your riding conditions. Don't be afraid to mess with it!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
thanks for the reply,probly head to florence one day next week an tune,stock machine with sand star/hipers...not the best paddel but i like the way they slid through the trails at hauser and bullrun/spinreel

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is an old post,
Is this clutch kit still the one to get or has anyone found another great product that works the same?
Has anyone tried their own set up with changing springs and weights???

·
Sand Pimp
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think this is still the one. My buddy has one he would sell. Pm me for his info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts