Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently trying to piece together all the S suspension parts I'd need to do and s conversion on my 2010 50". I've looked at the SATV kit. I'm sure it's worth the money, but I'm trying to do this on more of a budget. I've been watching online for the parts, but they don't come up as often as I'd wished. Let me know if you have any advice or suggestions, or if you have any parts I could buy off you!

Thanks,
Connor

·
Registered
215 Posts
Just be patient. A-arms can be found fairly reasonable, the shocks and axles is what will cost you. Even used "S" shocks go for a premium ,sad thing is the springs are usually wore out or the shocks themselves need rebuilt...…..I got tired of looking and waiting and bought new bandit shocks and bought some cheapy axles off of rocky mountain atv. Been two years no issues.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's exactly what I'm finding. I've found a-arms for around $100 for a set, which I'd definitely pay. But they're usually too far from me, and understandably people don't want to go to that hassle of boxing them up and shipping them. I was going to do the same thing as you for axles. Found a full set of knock offs on ebay for $150 I was thinking about giving a try. Yeah that's the dilemma I'm facing with the shocks. Found a set of fox shocks (not sure the exact model) off an s for $450, which seems like a great deal. But I'm worried about them needing to be rebuilt. I figure it might be better to just go with phantoms from satv since they'd be new I know they'll be in good shape. Still figuring it out! Thanks for the reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts