Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is your chance to own a VERY nice and loaded up 2010 Orange Madness RZR S Model . Before I get started listing all the items this thing has the answer is YES you can buy a new one for 12,900 but don't forget the taxes ! And its gonna be bone stock too !
This S Model RZR has over 4 grand in extras PLUS labor ! Someone has to put all this stuff on so labor counts for something . Less than a 100 miles and 17 hours on this machine . I ride this thing from time to time so hrs. and miles will change .
Don't know where to start listing all the things this nice RZR S has on it . EMP front bumper , Viper 4500lb winch with nylon rope and mount dash switch and remote , VERY sporty looking cowl hood (factory one comes with it too) , EMP plastic top that is much nicer than the Polaris brand, full Polaris windshield, rear view mirror,overhead dome light,overhead storage bag, Polaris glove box with lock& key, front steering stabilizer shock, front and rear A-Arm guards (thick aluim.) , full body aluminum underneath(nothing un-protected) , Polaris rock guards , aftermarket emergency brake (nice) , fully snorkeled(very nice) , rear windscreen , New Ceramic Coated (black) Gibson exhaust system , 2 inch EMP lift kit , 27 inch Big Horn tires with metal stems and balanced (factory size was 26 inch) , Polaris rear bumper , rear Polaris lock and ride cargo box , rear halogen back up light with switch in cab . I am sure I have left something off of this very nice and nearly new RZR S-Model . All parts were put on NEW !
NO TRADES ....NO TIRES KICKERS.....NO FREE RIDES.....Serious callers may call me , Danny , at 931-808-5401 for any questions . I'm in McMinnville , Tn. 37110 ....asking 15,900

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I buy these things and build them as you see this one . And then flip them for a profit . I don't mess with high time/mileage or 08's . Profits are not much or none sometimes , if you count my labor as I spend allot of time on building up one of these RZR's . I enjoy it though . I have had 14 RZR's since June of 09 . This is my 1st S model .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.