Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just finished up this truck, enjoy!. We can do it all here. Whatever you want from UTV's to Diesel Pushers.

2010 2500 6 inch procomp lift with upper control arms and dual front shock hoops. Dick Cepek 35x12.50x20s

Look at the nice ball joint angle!!

·
Addicted
3,728 Posts
Nice clean looking truck!!!

I have one question: Assuming the fuel filter is in the same location as the previous models, (behind front passenger side wheel well lining) how in the hell do you get to it now with the dual shock hoops?

It's a PITA now to get to it as it is without anything else in the way...

Just wondering:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice clean looking truck!!!

I have one question: Assuming the fuel filter is in the same location as the previous models, (behind front passenger side wheel well lining) how in the hell do you get to it now with the dual shock hoops?

It's a PITA now to get to it as it is without anything else in the way...

Just wondering:popcorn:
That particular truck is a gas truck, but on a diesel it would be a pain in the ars!!

·
Addicted
3,728 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Addicted
3,728 Posts
I assure you it will save you time. Some people claim to be able to change it from the top but my fat hands makes it impossible for me. Get the panel and save yourself the troubles!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.