Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2009 Polaris RZR S with only 345 miles on it.

Accessories that come with it at 9,700 dollars include
front bumper
rock sliders
manufactured snorkel kit (installed just for a piece of mind)

Accessories that can be purchased for an additional price include
HID headlight kit
full clear windshield
half windshield
2" bracket lift - keeps the factory ride. Gives extra ground clearance without adjusting the shocks up.
Flare extensions
29.5 outlaws on ITP SS 312 wheels. They were bought brand new just to go to mud nationals with some friends. Maybe 50 miles on them.
Stereo system - Two wakeboard style speaker tubes with a completely sealed submergible amp. Setup to run directly off of an ipod or mp3 player. This is great because this is no cd player to worry about getting wet while washing.

The rzr has a few scrapes on the driver side from a lay over (not a roll over). I let the front tire fall off in a hole at low speed and it tipped over. Other than that the RZR is in great shape. Only selling because it has sat in the storage building for over 6 months now and have a newborn baby at the house.
RZR located in Arkadelphia, AR 71923
If interested feel free to call me at 870 4six4 78six0. Thanks Justin

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Justin, congrads on your newborne!!!
As with anyone selling anything it sometimes helps if you put down your location, especially with something that folks will want to inspect,
John

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Justin, congrads on your newborne!!!
As with anyone selling anything it sometimes helps if you put down your location, especially with something that folks will want to inspect,
John
It never fails that I would forget something. Thanks for the heads up. I am also working on getting photos into photobucket and then here.

·
Force it
75 Posts
How much for the Hid lights and how much for the stereo?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts