·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Green Polaris RZR
Only 6 Months Old
35 Hours
357 Miles

I bought this about 6 months ago brand new and have grown tired with this new hobby already. It is all stock except a $200 roof and 5000k LED headlights which were around $100. I performed the 25 hour service of changing all fluids with Pure Polaris brand fluids at 25 hours. It is mechanically 100%. It has the normal scratches you'd expect on an off-road vehicle driven near brush. It also has some cracks on the right side from laying it down at low speed right after I got it. Not too bad in my opinion.

Compare to a new one and other used rzr's out there. This is the best deal. Just cutting my losses.

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
For legal reason , You would be ALLOT better off to sell it for a cheaper price my friend . Lets say (for example only) for 9800.00 let the new owner write a check to your loan instution for 9800 then you and borrow the additional 2 grand from a bank to pay off your loan in full .
I have seen this allot .
Good luck !

·
Registered
839 Posts
For legal reason , You would be ALLOT better off to sell it for a cheaper price my friend . Lets say (for example only) for 9800.00 let the new owner write a check to your loan instution for 9800 then you and borrow the additional 2 grand from a bank to pay off your loan in full .
I have seen this allot .
Good luck !
Put down the crack pipe he might not owe anything and he is asking 8995 that is cheaper than ( for example) 9800.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I have seen this allot .
Good luck !
Put down the crack pipe he might not owe anything and he is asking 8995 that is cheaper than ( for example) 9800.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:Your killing me Kevin.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I have seen this allot .
Good luck !
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:Your killing me Kevin.
Sorry am I bad:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have seen this allot .
Good luck !
Don't take this wrong, but still beating my head against the wall trying to understand this suggestion.:question::question::question:

·
Premium Member
12,793 Posts
I have seen this allot .
Good luck !
Don't take this wrong, but still beating my head against the wall trying to understand this suggestion.:question::question::question:
you and me both........

·
Registered
274 Posts
2009 Green Polaris RZR
Only 6 Months Old
35 Hours
357 Miles

I bought this about 6 months ago brand new and have grown tired with this new hobby already. It is all stock except a $200 roof and 5000k LED headlights which were around $100. I performed the 25 hour service of changing all fluids with Pure Polaris brand fluids at 25 hours. It is mechanically 100%. It has the normal scratches you'd expect on an off-road vehicle driven near brush. It also has some cracks on the right side from laying it down at low speed right after I got it. Not too bad in my opinion.

Compare to a new one and other used rzr's out there. This is the best deal. Just cutting my losses.

Grown tired? Dam!

·
Registered
380 Posts
lol....I'm looking at my own post and wondering ..wth myself !?!? I think I posted this on the wrong posting if this makes any sense now . Not on crack ...just a natural high ! Little stupid sometimes but not on crack .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts