Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped in a local Polaris shop the other day and to my surprise, there sat the new Black Limited Edition!

Sorry for the weak pics, but all I had was my camera phone and it was packed in with a bunch of other Polaris products.

Not sure why they came out sideways, but I will try and fix this and post new ones **So within the Gallery you can bring the picture up, go to Photo Options, then to Edit Photo and rotate them! You learn something everyday!

· Registered
16 Posts
I am waiting for my dealer to get one in..should be there within a week or so...if I pull the trigger on one, its between this one and a standard red one.

Thanks for posting the pic..

· Keep the Shiny Side UP!!!
173 Posts
I love the Matte Black too. When my plastic gets thrashed, that's what I'll be getting.

· Keep the Shiny Side UP!!!
173 Posts
Hey that thing looks to be 50" wide. Do we finally have another rim option in the weird 6+2 offset??

Those are the same wheels that come on the Ranger Xp LE's in 08, been around for a few years. I know, I took a set off on my Ranger Xp when I bought it and installed ITP SS212's on it. I still have the old rims. I'll check the offset, when I get a chance. I store the wheels 1.5 hours away from where I live.

See pic:

Attachments

· Registered
213 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.