Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - 2008 Yamaha Raptor 50 for Sale

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD Need a starter quad for a child in time for Dune Season or for Santa? This is my grandson’s quad and he simply has outgrown it. The little machine is in great shape except for normal scratches from riding and climbing on with MX boots. $1550.00

This quad came from the factory with a top speed of less than 10 MPH. My grandson had been ridding another 50cc for 2 years when we gave him this one. As his skills continued to improve over the last 15 months I have made some improvements to give it a more pep while keeping it safe.

It has the standard Shutoff or kill switch cord to cut the engine if an adult pulls the cord or the child falls off. I have all stock parts that go with the quad and the throttle governor is still installed and functions fine.

Upgrades include:

o Shown with ITP Rear Wheels with ITP sand paddles – works great in the sand or cinders - The stock rear rims and trail tires are included just not shown
o FMF Exhaust – giving it a little more power and much better sound
o After market ECU – This allows the quad to rev about 10% higher that the stock unit
o Uni Air Filter - A significant improvement over the stock air cleaner.
o Front and Rear Wheel Spacers – This widens the wheelbase 3 inches providing greater stability and safety
o Modified carburetor slide to allow the throttle to open. From the factory it will only open about 40%.

Link to additional photos including shots in the dunes:

Picasa Web Albums - Glenn - Raptor 50 For...

Glenn

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump - I thought I had it sold but the buyer from Texas found one locally.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK - I have had a couple of buyers for this quad that have not come through, its nearly Christmas. The price is dropped to $1300 for this little quad anyone interested. It can be seen at First Kick Motorsports (Formally Toy Junkies) in Mesa, AZ.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.