Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went long travel suspension in 2008 and the parts have been in my shop since then. I have all upper and lower A-arms, all shocks, all complete axles including CVs and boots.... never disasembled (went with complete Gorillas on long travel), stabilizer bars with struts and tie rods. Make a decent offer and it's yours. PM for additional information.....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would sell the rear set of axles for $200 for both or all four for $300 plus shipping on both. Remember you don't have to assemble the axle shafts to the CVs....these are plug and play complete axles with boots...you just pull the old ones out of the gearbox and install these in place of the old ones. No grease mess to deal with. Let me know what you think?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am located in Washington State.. Zip Code 98371. Yes, I have PayPal. You can send payment to [email protected] or send an e-mail and I will respond with a PayPal invoice that includes shipping costs. Don't forget to send your address and Zip. I will mail the axles as soon as I receive payment.

Best Regards,
Jaime

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Also for sale is a factory RZR "Lock & Ride" storage box for the back of your Razor. Take a look at the image. The box is in perfect shape. I will sell for $100 + shipping.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am in need of front shocks. Do you still have the factory front shocks? If so how much? I might even consider front & rear if you have them. How much?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts